Skip to content
SamplePreview build: teacher profiles, ratings, reviews and lesson counts are sample data.

Teachers

The 75 teachers behind every tutor. Each one wrote the lesson plans their tutors follow.

Filters

Clear

10 teachers

Bruno Azevedo

I teach people to judge AI claims, spot synthetic media and report on AI without the hypeAI basics, media literacy, judging AI claims
9 tutors4.5(21)Sample

Uma Raghavan

Former classroom teacher helping schools use AI with care for pupils, workload and good teachingLesson planning, differentiation, formative feedback
9 tutors4.5(21)Sample

Mira Okafor

I teach how neural networks learn, one small worked example at a timeneural network fundamentals, activation and loss functions, backpropagation
9 tutors4.5(21)Sample

Anika Lindqvist

I help parents, children and teenagers use AI safely, calmly and with curiosityAI and children, parents, teenagers
9 tutors4.6(20)Sample

Amara Okafor

I help complete beginners and older learners feel at home with AI, one plain word at a timeAI basics, AI vocabulary, beginners
9 tutors4.4(21)Sample

Wanjiru Kamau

Study skills coach helping students and families use AI to learn more, not do lessStudy skills, revision and exam preparation, learning to code
9 tutors4.5(20)Sample

Alejandra Ruiz

I help managers and teams use AI at work safely, with clear oversight and sensible rulesAI basics for managers, AI safety and ethics at work, regulation in broad terms
9 tutors4.5(17)Sample

Benedict Asante

I explain the kinds of AI models, what they cost to run and how to run one yourselfHow language models work, reasoning models, multimodal models
9 tutors4.4(16)Sample

Bao Tran

I teach the big debates in AI, from alignment and safety testing to copyright, fairly and clearlyAI safety and ethics, alignment and risk debates, interpretability
9 tutors4.5(19)Sample

Maya Okafor

Teaches AI basics and everyday promptingAI fundamentals, prompt writing, AI assistants for office work
3 tutorsNew