Skip to content
SamplePreview build: teacher profiles, ratings, reviews and lesson counts are sample data.

Teachers

The 75 teachers behind every tutor. Each one wrote the lesson plans their tutors follow.

Filters

Clear

Bastian Weber

I explain how language models really work, from tokens to attention, without hand wavingHow language models work, tokens, context windows
9 tutors4.5(24)Sample

Bruno Azevedo

I teach people to judge AI claims, spot synthetic media and report on AI without the hypeAI basics, media literacy, judging AI claims
9 tutors4.5(21)Sample

Xavier Lindgren

Nurse turned informatics lead teaching safe AI use in health, research, care and public serviceClinical documentation, literature triage, patient communication
9 tutors4.6(20)Sample

Uma Raghavan

Former classroom teacher helping schools use AI with care for pupils, workload and good teachingLesson planning, differentiation, formative feedback
9 tutors4.5(21)Sample

Anika Lindqvist

I help parents, children and teenagers use AI safely, calmly and with curiosityAI and children, parents, teenagers
9 tutors4.6(20)Sample

Yasmin Farouk

Ex paralegal and operations lead teaching responsible AI for law, finance, HR and client businessesLegal research and drafting, document review, accounting and finance workflows
9 tutors4.5(20)Sample

Amara Okafor

I help complete beginners and older learners feel at home with AI, one plain word at a timeAI basics, AI vocabulary, beginners
9 tutors4.4(21)Sample

Yuki Tanabe

Career coach for people finding their place in AI work, technical or notAI roles and career paths, career change planning, job description analysis
9 tutors4.5(21)Sample

Alejandra Ruiz

I help managers and teams use AI at work safely, with clear oversight and sensible rulesAI basics for managers, AI safety and ethics at work, regulation in broad terms
9 tutors4.5(17)Sample

Benedict Asante

I explain the kinds of AI models, what they cost to run and how to run one yourselfHow language models work, reasoning models, multimodal models
9 tutors4.4(16)Sample

Aisha Rahman

I teach AI ethics as practical judgment: privacy, fairness and accountability you can act onAI safety and ethics, privacy, personal data
9 tutors4.6(17)Sample

Malik Brennan

MLOps without the ceremony: tracking, versioning, monitoring and responsible deploymentexperiment tracking, model and data versioning, model APIs
9 tutors4.5(18)Sample